Category Archives: Uncategorized
Got some new Tretorn boots as my green ones are cracked. My Tretorns are torn. Nice.
Anyway, I would’ve gotten green again, but the black ones were cheaper.
We went to the pumpkin patch the other day and it was crazy satisfying to just slosh through the mud.
After I cleaned up the pumpkins I deposited them on the front porch along with six other tiny ones. Look at me being festive!
Man, I love this time of year. And I love this ice cream:
A week ago, Andy and I rang in the New Year. And by “rang” I mean “slept through”. But! We did manage to drink some alcohol: I had a glass of some expensive Merlot Andy’s coworker gave him and Andy had a glass of Woodford Reserve. I had a tiny sip of WR and it tasted like lighter fluid. My own drink tasted like woodchips. Together they tasted like BURNING FLAMES IN MY MOUTH. I’m still pretty certain that alcohol can occasionally taste good. I once had a glass of wine several years ago at my grandmother-in-law’s saloon. I have no idea what the brand was or what type of wine it was but daaaamn, it was smooth. I never knew wine could taste like that.
Anyway. Here’s to 2013! There are some big changes in store for me – this is my last week of work, and then it’s going to be adventures in staying at home 8 days a week. In case you think I can’t count the number of days in a week, that was a reference to a highly successful Beatles song. I’m glad we’re clear on that. Anyway, I’m a little nervous and hope to god I don’t screw up my kids. Because MISTAKES WILL BE MADE. *chuckles maniacally* Probably.
My resolutions for 2013 HOLLLLLER
1. Don’t screw up my kids
2. Speak up in the moment more often instead of obsessing over things not said
3. Write every day
4. Curb unnecessary spending
5. Have more dates with Andy
And with that friends, countrymen…check out these lovely floral tights that I bought on sale from Hansel from Basel for 6 dollars.
I’m merging my two blogs (or trying to) so I apologize if your readers just got a mite overwhelmed! O_O It might happen some more as I iron things out.
Necklaces: exex, Pyrrha, selfmade skeleton key necklace
Don’t you just love my “Aw, shucks…” pose/look? I’m gonna run with it.
Have you ever had a pair of shoes that you just loved to stare at, and sometimes daydreamed about? Yep. THESE SHOES. Probably in my top five. I love them to bitsies (even though they’ve stretched a little more than I would like). I saved up for months for them, but they’ll last forever. I’m all about investments.
Yay, it’s Friday! We’re going to go to Powell’s and take long walks, maybe squeeze a playdate in.
So my sister bestowed this lovely honor on me. Thank you, my sweet! I guess I’m supposed to tell seven things about me and then award this to fifteen bloggers I enjoy? The seven things? Sure. But as far as coming up with 15 other bloggers, erm. I’m a bit of a lurker, so that…will be difficult. So I’ll mention 7 random things about myself. Cool? Cool.
1. I have very narrow feet. I also wear size 7.5, which always seems to be the size that sells out first! Annoying.
2. I like to re-watch my favorite scenes of movies, usually in private. Probably because a good amount of the scenes involve kissing/passionate looks/pining and I don’t want Andy to laugh at me! I also do this with books that I love (re-read scenes obsessively).
3. For several years now I’ve have these weird images that pop into my mind of swimming in a pool with a HUMONGOUS whale sleeping at the bottom. It CREEPS ME THE FUCK OUT. Yeah, I like to scare myself. Have I mentioned this before?
4. I used to be obsessed with The Backstreet Boys in HS/college. This embarrasses me to no end. I’m not a music snob, by any means, (well, I wouldn’t say it out loud or anything) but their music is really horrible. Really.
5. I am searching for the perfect princess coat. Something that looks like this: and doesn’t cost an arm and a leg.
6. I’m kind of fixated on people’s teeth. The most important thing for me is that they’re well taken care of, crooked teeth aren’t really an issue. I just don’t understand how people can walk around with multicolored or cheesy teeth and expect you to engage in conversation with them. THE WORST has got to be when someone is sporting that ring of tartar just above his/her bright red gums? DISGUSTING.
7. That being said, I pretty much always think that I have smelly breath no matter how much I brush or floss.
Do not look up search engine terms.
I’m not even going to acknowledge some for fear of Creepy McCreepsters being directed here. But here are some of the funny ones (mostly if you watch BSG):
“guess you got the house” apollo
pictures of geeks
baby born with teeth
shopping and fucking justin theroux
shit in her mouth
what does t’aimer mean in french
my sister is my daughter
“the force is strong in this one” onesie
The top search on my blog is apparently Big Love. Who’d have thought?