Thrifted dress, Norwegian Wood harness, Zara tights, Tretorn boots, awesome hair
1. So um, be prepared to see these Tretorn boots in every post because I’m lazy and they’re sooper easy to put on and they’re also crazy warm and it’s so cold outside sorry I’m not sorry.
2. This Norwegian Wood harness is tha bomb ass diggity. But then we already knew that.
3. I reeeeally want to see Catching Fire. And The Best Man Holiday.
4. Excited about eating pumpkin cheesecake on Turkey Day (also known as Ham Day).
5. I’ve been participating in Nanowrimo this past month, and while I doubt I’ll meet the goal of 50k, I’ve already made it halfway and that feels pretty good to me! I’ve never written this much, ever! It was definitely the push I needed! I’m pretty confident that I’ll keep it up. This is me, EXCITED. (Also, congrats to my amazing husband Andy for meeting the goal a week early!)
Creepy smile is creepy.
Fossil shirt and cardigan, thrifted AA dress (Buffalo Exchange), gifted slip (from my wonderful Aunt!), HUE tights, Franco Sarto brogues
I know who I’m going to be for Halloween next year! I just need some sweet red sparkly pumps to click together.
I’ve raised a crop of honest hopes, please tell me that you care. For if you’d be my valentine, “weed” make a happy pair.
I found this kitschy Valentine’s Day dress at Buffalo Exchange last weekend. The guy who was manning the dressing rooms was funny. He was surprised when it “worked out” for me and by the fact that I was taking it home. “You’ll find a perfect occasion to wear that dress.” he told me. “You’ll see.”
“Oh, I’m gonna wear it every day!” I told him, making his eyes go wide. And look- I’ve already worn it twice this week. Take that, random dude!
P.S. Happy Birthday to my Valentine, Andy 🙂
Target sweater, thrifted dress and satchel, HUE tights, Doc Marten brogues
I hate Daylight Savings Time.
That is all.
Fossil cardigan, thrifted dress and satchel, Sock Dreams tights, Tretorn boots
I saw this satchel at Give and Take Resale and was like: “Helloooo.” But then I decided that I didn’t need it, as I have a grillion purses. LOLOK. I went back the next day and bought it. Because I NEED a satchel, mkay? So it’s by Jack Georges? Never heard of him. But the leather feels delish, yo.
I’m really delighted with the results of my twist out. Bouncy!