Meg tagged me to post 8 random things about my kitchen, but I think I’ll just do 8 random things about myself instead (since I don’t spend too much time in the kitchen anyway :P)
1. I’m double jointed in my shoulders. I never knew this until about senior year in high school when I was leaning over and stretching with my hands clasped above my head and suddenly my arms flopped over my head. It was the weirdest, creepiest thing ever. And then I preformed the same trick over and over for peanuts. Just kidding. But I did become something of a show off.
2. My family and I quote random lines from movies that no one would ever think to memorize. Like this line: “Fill er up. Fill er up. Fill er up please. Thaaaank you.” Or this one: “Crazy old Maurice, eh? Craaaazy old Maurice.” It doesn’t do them justice to write them out, as the intonation is the best part about them. We also quote random lines from our childhood, things crazy kids that we grew up with said like once…we have too many inside quotes/jokes to count. It’s pretty amazing…buuut it’s just part of our lives. 😛
3. I get these “growing pains” in my legs and arms and have been getting them since I was a little kid. It feels like someone’s pulling my limbs from both ends. Usually it’s only one leg or arm at a time. I guess they’re technically not growing pains because I think I’m done growing, but whenever I get really stressed out or it’s that time of the month…there it comes again.
4. I don’t like spiders. Or most bugs. I think the reason they gross me out so much is that I always think about putting them in my mouth. SICK!
5. I have a mole on my left eyelid.
6. My nickname in college (mostly freshman year) was Miss Clemons, because I seemed like “a schoolteacher”. And I ask you, do schoolteachers puke in their bunk beds?
7 . I check under my bed before going to sleep every night (I get obsessive-compulsive about weird things, what can I say?). I started doing this after watching something about John List on television, a man who killed his entire family in cold blood (to ensure that they got into heaven…wtf man, WTF?). He’s literally my boogeyman.
8. I want to move to Hawaii because who wouldn’t want to live in paradise, right? But then I worry that it won’t be as cool as it is in my head and I’ll hate it or think it’s boring.
Andy, on your mark, set, go.